Author Topic: EZ Scripts Hack site...  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Jason

• Administrator
    • slipdex
EZ Scripts Hack site...
« on: June 11, 2007, 02:32:36 PM »
I was mulling thru ALL the hacks that we have come up with and discovered that we have little tid bits ALL OVER!  I was thinking of building an add-on site that has all of these hacks in use for testing and tutorials for all of the users that need help.  Now I know I have contributed a few, but everyone else also has as well and know how to use their own hacks.  I would need help compiling it all.  If anyone is interested let me know by posting back here not on PM and I can create a hosting space with subdomains and give everyone their own access to build and upload at their leisure.  Let me know what you guys think!

Jason
Founder of www.slipdex.com

Offline Paul

Re: EZ Scripts Hack site...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 02:27:01 AM »
Do you host the current EZ forum Jason?

Perhaps the tutorials could have their own section on this forum. This way it would have a consistent look and connection to the main EZ site.

At present, useful posts are moved by EZ to the "Tips & Tricks" section.

If people feel so inclined, the authors could write a hack up more formally in the "Tutorial" section.

There could be categories, like "frequently asked hacks"??

What does EZ think?

This is sort of off topic, but one thing I would like to see is an "About EZ".

I see names like EZ, Darren, Jan and Alexandre...who are they and what is their connection??

Where in the world is EZ Headquarters? etc etc
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 02:29:46 AM by Paul »

Offline Jason

• Administrator
    • slipdex
Re: EZ Scripts Hack site...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:34:05 AM »
Paul,

That's an even better idea!  Maybe EZ can setup a tutorials sections and we can have a defined way of writing them up.  Then if EZ doesn't mind I can just jump in the admin of the hosting and add the subdomains for testing.

And to answer your question, yes, my company hosts ezscriptingforums.com.

Jason
Founder of www.slipdex.com