Author Topic: SENDING HTML MAIL  (Read 2549 times)

Offline solawo

SENDING HTML MAIL
« on: August 06, 2006, 01:05:02 AM »
We are seriously considering buying this EZmail script BUT judging from what we see in the demo, it appears to only take text email. We want to know if its possible to send an HTML email to those on the subscribtion list. Please advice HOW we can do it.

Offline EZ

• Babelnotes.be
Re: SENDING HTML MAIL
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 10:56:49 AM »
Like the demo says : "HTML tags will be auto detected and will result in HTML mails being sent."

So just copy/paste your HTML code in the input box and it will send out HTML mails.

Offline solawo

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 01:20:20 AM »
We've tried pasting HTML into the body of the email and its still not working. Texts worked fine but it seems once html is detected the email is not getting to its destination though the confirmation note always says "email is sent". Has anyone tried html mail before, please if you have and it worked, we'll love to know how you did it.... We're really desperate to see EZmailer work for us because we believe its a great script.

Offline EZ

• Babelnotes.be
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 03:42:09 AM »
Hello Solawo,

Do keep in mind that the basic version does not support HTML mails and that the demo on the site has the actual sending of mails disabled to prevent abuse.

You know what... get a copy of the XTra version.  If it does not send the HTML mails, I will refund your purchase.

Offline solawo

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 03:51:14 AM »
My Boss just told me now that the version Im using is the one we bought (ezmailerXTra) which was sent to his email address (olawole@the4sight.com). So could you please advice the best way forward...

Offline solawo

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 03:56:34 AM »
...Our plan is to use ezmail for our promotional webmail-shots so I will be using only HTML mails, is there a way to configure the script to send ONLY html instead of having it as an option, because Im assuming if this is the case maybe that will solve the problem...???

Offline EZ

• Babelnotes.be
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 04:41:09 AM »
Send me a PM with the URL to your test setup + username/password.  I will have a look.